Saturday, February 6, 2010

Process: How to get birth control from Planned Parenthood?

If I go visit a clinic, will they give me a prescription without telling my parents and I don't want to have it covered by insurance because my parents will notice. Do I need an exam? Can someone explain the process?Process: How to get birth control from Planned Parenthood?
It would be real cool if You could discuss this with your parents. Most planned parenthoods, if not all will not only hook you up with birth control but will give you a free examination and you can go there personally to pick them up every three months or so. I am not sure of your age and concerned about it because I would really bother me to know I was answering to a very young girl. If You call planned parenthood, talk to someone there who can answer the questions and from there You will have an appointment made, and easy examination, and after you start your period, you will be on whatever birth control you are given. Birth control prevents pregnancy and does NOT prevent any type of STI/STD's You probably already know this but 1 in 4 girls, have std's and don't know it. so .. please be careful.


I believe you will get the birth control and your parents will NOT know. I'm 99% sure of it. If I am talking to someone who is at least 16 years of age.. YOu could definitely get what you need from that clinic and your parents will not be notified. You also should tell planned parenthood to keep it confidential too. They are so nice to talk to and understand young girls.. open up and tell them what is on your mind! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment